While there are endless ways to earn extra cash online, most of these activities require you to have some level of skill or experience. However, there’s one way you can make money online without any specialized skills, and that’s by taking surveys that pay cash instantly.
Whether you are on the go or relaxing in the comfort of your bedroom, you can effortlessly fill out online surveys and get paid via PayPal or gift cards, provided you have a smartphone, laptop or tablet.
Is that all? No, you must be careful, as many survey sites out there are not legit, and may never pay you for your work. If you are looking for surveys that pay cash instantly, here’s what you need to know.
The best surveys that pay cash instantly
Although there are plenty of platforms that pay for surveys, different sites are better at different things. Here are sites we recommend, offering legit surveys that pay cash instantly.
Survey Junkie is a site that relies on surveys to provide feedback to brands. This platform requires you to share what you think, and in return rewards you for being you.
All you need to do is create a profile with your details and start taking surveys in less than 5 minutes. You will be matched to appropriate surveys based on your profile. The survey junkie app allows you to work on surveys either using your phone or desktop. When you complete the tasks you earn reward points which can be redeemed for cash or gift cards. The funds are transferred to your bank account within 3-4 business days.
- Earnings Potential: A typical survey on Survey Junkie takes 2 to 30 minutes to complete. The average payout is $0.50 to $3.00, but there’s a chance to earn more depending on the work you do. For instance, if you qualify for focus group opportunities or product testing, you can make anywhere from $5 to $100 per survey. However, the focus group surveys only come along once a month.
- Minimum cash out: The minimum cash out with Survey Junkie is $5, which is equivalent to 500 points. This means that one point equates to 1 cent.
- Payment methods: Gift cards for the points or you can redeem the points and receive PayPal cash. U.S.-based users can choose to cash out the gift card. If that’s not an option you’d prefer, feel free to request a bank transfer after getting paid via PayPal.
- Available countries: United States, Canada, and Australia.
- Trustpilot rating: 4.5
Inbox Dollars features in our list of best survey apps for surveys that pay cash instantly for a few reasons. One distinction that makes this platform great is that it offers many opportunities to make money online besides completing surveys. This app also lets you earn by watching online videos, playing games, and viewing ads.
The company has already paid more than $80 million in gift cards, cash, and PayPal which makes it a trustworthy site. Inbox Dollars takes about 3-5 business days to process your payment.
- Earnings Potential: According to the website, surveys pay between $0.50 to $5, while they take about 3-25 minutes of your time. Inbox Dollars also has surveys that pay as high as $20. If you are registering for the first time, there is a $5 welcome bonus.
- Minimum cash out: You can only cash out if you have a minimum of $30.
- Payment methods: Gift card, PayPal, and Amazon Gift card
- Available countries: United States
- Trustpilot rating: 4.2
Swagbucks is one of the most popular sites offering opportunities for surveys that pay cash instantly. All you have to do is sign up from your laptop, mobile, desktop, or tablet. You will immediately receive offers and start earning.
- Earnings Potential: With Swagbucks, you get points after completing online tasks, games, surveys, or watching videos. One point is equal to 1 cent and the points are valid for two years from the date they are awarded. Users can earn anything in the range of $1 to $5 a day. In some instances, you may get offers that pay as high as $50 but they do not come across every day. Swagbucks also pays a $10 bonus for joining.
- Minimum cash out: No minimum withdrawal amount. Rewards generally start at $3.
- Payment methods: Gift cards to retailers like Walmart, Amazon, and more. You can also get paid through PayPal if you like.
- Available countries: America, Asia, Europe in addition to several African countries.
- Trustpilot rating:4.3
If you want to get paid for completing surveys, testing products, and watching ads, Opinion Outpost is one of the best surveys apps you should try. You earn rewards on every survey you complete and they will be credited to your account automatically.
This site pays you gifts and rewards for entertainment, fashion, and retail brands. You may also receive your dues in the form of PayPal points for cash, or their Virtual Visa Prepaid Card. Opinion Outpost’s surveys cover a wide range of topics therefore you will never be bored.
- Earnings Potential: You earn points on the surveys completed and the payout will depend on the survey length and your profile.
- Minimum cash out: Varies and depends on the gift card you want to redeem the points for.
- Payment methods: PayPal and gift cards. You can also exchange the points for cash or eCards.
- Available countries: USA, Canada, Germany, and the UK.
- Trustpilot rating: 3.7
Another site that offers legit surveys that pay cash instantly is Branded Surveys. It’s simple to use and doesn’t require a waiting period or any tedious applications. Simply create your account and the first thing, they will credit it with the sign-up bonus.
Next, they will match you with relevant surveys and you can start taking them right away. This site also includes a Branded Elite program for regular users who complete 10 surveys each week. You can earn a bonus on completing 12-30 surveys in a week with the Elite program. Branded Surveys are compensated within 3 days.
- Earnings Potential: On top of the $1 sign-up bonus, you get points for every survey you complete. Each point is equal to $0.01, so for every 100 points, you get $1. One survey usually takes about 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
- Minimum cash out: Starts at 500 points or $5.
- Payment methods: Branded Surveys pay through Branded Pay, the proprietary payout option, or PayPal. They also have Apple, Amazon gift cards, and more. Another alternative would be to convert the points for restaurants around the country.
- Available countries: The United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- Trustpilot rating: 4.3
Spend your free time making some money online by joining millions of users who have earned more than $300 million in free gift cards on MyPoints. The app pays you to complete surveys, play games, and watch videos.
Every activity you perform on MyPoints earns you points which you can redeem later for cash or rewards. It can take up to 10 business days to get paid, but that shouldn’t bother you as the site enjoys the highest rating on Trustpilot, mostly for being genuine, and reliable.
- Earnings Potential: 10 answers earn you 5 points on MyPoints. The surveys take about 5 to 20 minutes to complete.
- Minimum cash out: Not specified by the website.
- Payment methods: Gift cards, travel miles, and PayPal.
- Available countries: Canada and United States
- Trustpilot rating: 4.4
Become a member of Prize Rebel by creating an account and start taking surveys that pay cash instantly online. There are lots of surveys available, hence you’ll never be short of rewards. It also has a referral program, promo codes, and a daily challenge bonus where you can win additional points.
- Earnings Potential: With PrizeRebel, one point is equal to $0.01 or 100 points equal to $1. You only need 500 points to cash out.
- Minimum cash out: Starts at $5
- Payment methods: Gift cards and PayPal cash
- Available countries: Worldwide
- Trustpilot rating: 3.9
Take surveys and shape the world while you earn rewards on LifePoints website. The site is available across several countries and is a community of more than 5 million members. Their website is available in more than 26 different languages and anyone over the age of 14 can take surveys.
Download the smartphone lifepoints app today and start winning cash. It may take up to 10 days to receive the PayPal cash payments or the digital gift card. Survey topics include lifestyle, new advertisements, automotive, and clothing.
- Earnings Potential: You might not qualify for every survey but you get 2 points every time you are screened out. Each survey takes about 10 to 20 minutes and you earn anywhere from 20 points to 50 points per survey. In addition, you receive 10 points joining bonus. Other opportunities to earn on LifePoints include daily challenges and behavior tracking.
- Minimum cash out: $5 or 550 LifePoints. The points expire 3 years after collection or after 1 year of no account activity.
- Payment methods: Gift cards, PayPal, and Charitable Donations.
- Available countries: In 45 countries.
- Trustpilot rating: 4.3
Toluna is an ideal platform if you’d like to work with trusted opinion websites for rewards. If you want to get rewards for feedback about various products and services, download the toluna app or open the site on the web. It is a legit survey site that pays instantly.
After signing up, you get access to the earning options including games, contests, surveys, and polls. You can choose from two types of surveys- profile surveys and longer surveys. The profile surveys will take about two minutes while the longer surveys take around 15 to 20 minutes. In most cases, you will get paid within 15 days.
- Earnings Potential: Your earnings depend on how active you are on the site and the type of surveys you fill out. The average points in a survey range from 15 to 50,000, plus the 500 points you get as a registration bonus.
- Minimum cash out: $10 or 30000 points.
- Payment methods: Gift cards and PayPal.
- Available countries: Across 49 countries.
- Trustpilot rating: 2.3
Ipsos iSay is a legit paid survey site owned by a global research company. Just like the other surveys apps, you can earn points on the surveys you complete and these points can be redeemed for a gift card or PayPal cash.
Use the mobile app and create an account with Ipsos iSay. Then head to the dashboard to view the available surveys. Keep checking your email, where you’ll receive your weekly surveys. Most members receive at least 1 survey invitation in a month. With gift cards, you get same-day redemption while PayPal cash might take 3 to 4 weeks to show in your account.
- Earnings Potential: You earn points for each completed survey and even if you do not qualify for a survey, you get 5 points. 100 i-Say points equal to $1.
- Minimum cash out: 500 points or $5.
- Payment methods: PayPal, Virtual Visa Prepaid cards, and other popular gift cards.
- Available countries: Present in over 85 countries.
- Trustpilot rating: 4.2
Another convenient app to earn cash by completing tasks while on the go is CashKarma. Simply download the app on your phone and you are good to go.
The site has a pretty good amount of surveys that pay cash instantly and they take about a minute or two to complete. You also earn a bonus if you have been screened out of a survey a specific number of times. It takes about 24 to 48 hours for you to receive payment via PayPal.
- Earnings Potential: You need to take several surveys regularly to hit the cash-out minimum of $5. You also get a welcome bonus of 300 points.
- Minimum cash out: Varies on the type of reward you intend to redeem the points on.
- Payment methods: PayPal, Amazon gift cards, and other gift cards from over 50 retailers.
- Available countries: Everywhere except Vietnam.
- Trustpilot rating: 3.2
Respondent is a platform that provides paid research opportunities and links companies up with individuals who are happy to answer a few questions. It makes the research process easier for businesses by selecting high-quality participants.
Though the site is mainly business-focused, there are opportunities for you to earn. It processes PayPal payments within 7-10 days.
- Earnings Potential: According to the website, the average payout for participants is $100 per hour. They also have higher payouts depending on your profession. The rates can be as high as $500 for business owners. You can earn a quick $50 by referring your friends to the platform.
- Minimum cash out: Not specified.
- Payment methods: Paypal
- Available countries: Several countries across the world.
- Trustpilot rating: 2.6
Survey Club connects participants and businesses for research and has several featured studies. You can pick studies from various states across the country and make money by answering a few questions.
Start by creating an account, and you will see the different studies based on a food focus group, general opinion, buyers survey, etc. The time taken to complete tasks and payout varies depending on the survey.
- Earnings potential: You can receive several surveys each week and the payout will vary based on the type of survey. On the website, you may find the food survey which pays $115 and will only take about 5 minutes while there is a general survey that only pays $1 and could take up to 15 minutes.
- Minimum cash out: $25
- Payment methods: Amazon gift cards, charitable contributions
- Countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia.
- Trustpilot rating: 3.6
KashKick is also part of this list as it rewards you with cash for answering surveys, watching videos, playing games, and much more.
This site has a lot of tasks to be done. Each one of them has unique requirements and rewards. For instance, you may get $1 for completing a survey that’s no longer than a few minutes. All surveys are different, and they range from a few cents to some dollars.
- Earnings potential: Your earnings will depend on the type of surveys you take and how often you take them.
- Minimum cash out: Starts at $10.
- Payment methods: PayPal
- Countries: United States.
- Trustpilot rating: 2.8
How to Earn the Most Cash with Online Surveys
Knowing the sites that pay for surveys alone may not earn you a lot of money. Here are a few tips to help you maximize your earnings on these platforms.
- Register on multiple sites – If you want to earn more by completing surveys, sign up on as many sites as possible. This ensures that you never run out of surveys. Also, remember that different sites pay differently, and it can be hard to find the ones that pay best unless you try them yourself.
- Pick the best surveys – While choosing surveys, pick the ones that pay more and require less time to complete. You are not obliged to complete all surveys, so just pick surveys that represent the best use of your time.
- Be prepared – Sometimes surveys require knowledge about various areas or industries. Research can help you out with these, and you will often find that surveys that require expertise in a certain area pay more.
- Save time – Most surveys require you to give your own opinion so you don’t have to spend all the time thinking about what you need to write in a survey. After all, the more surveys you complete the more you are paid.
- Keep an eye out – Check sites and your email regularly, to grab survey opportunities immediately they are available. You will miss out on surveys that pay cash instantly if you are not keen.
When to avoid online surveys
There are lots of legitimate survey sites out there that pay users, however, at the same time, you will not miss to find people looking to cash in on unsuspecting individuals. Read on to find out how you can keep away from scammers.
- Never pay for surveys – Some sites will require you to pay some fee up-front before you can access their surveys. Keep off such companies, otherwise, you risk losing your money.
- Do your homework – Conduct background checks on websites before working for them. You may even look for reviews online to determine whether the site is trustworthy and legit.
- Does it sound too good to be true? Some sites promise unbelievable rewards for instance a MacBook for completing a survey. Do you think a company with more than 1000 users can give free MacBooks for completing a simple survey? Be wary of such promises.
The Bottom Line on Surveys that Pay Cash
Various sites will pay you to complete surveys online, but our top picks for surveys that pay cash instantly are Swagbuck, Branded Surveys, and InboxDollars for their good rates and convenient payment methods.
Make sure you choose only the best surveys to increase your earnings and most importantly be on the lookout for positive user reviews to be sure you are dealing with legit sites. Good luck!